Terms & Conditions
- We promote a range of Flight Experiences for sale via our Online Shop (PayPal "Buy Now") , these promotions constitute invitations to treat and they are not an offer from us to you. Any order that you submit represents an offer by you to contract with us. We reserve the right to accept or reject any such offer from you.
We will confirm our acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that contains either (i) An eVoucher or (ii) Confirmation that a physical Voucher has been dispatched. The Contract between us will only be formed after you receive this Email Confirmation.
- All Vouchers are non-refundable; You are entitled to a cooling-off period of 14 days from the date of purchase. There are no refunds after the 14 day period has elapsed.
- Each voucher is valid for a single transaction; any remaining amount is not exchangeable with cash or another voucher and will be automatically forfeited.
- Vouchers must be redeemed within 12 months of the voucher issue date after which date the voucher becomes void.
- Vouchers should be kept safe and will not be replaced when lost, damaged or stolen, and will also be considered null and void if tampered with.
- Reserving your Flight Experience; Booking is essential and by prior apointment only. You must allow a minimum of 7 days’ notice when making a reservation which is subject to availability. Bookings can be made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the contact form on the website at upilot.ie/contact.html.
- The Voucher will be considered null and void in the event that you fail to attend at the agreed time and date of the reservation, without providing a minimum of 3 days prior notification by email to email@example.com
- uPILOT Teoranta reserve the right to relocate the flight simulator without prior notice to any location(s) within the Republic of Ireland.
- Our terms & conditions are governed by and construed fully in accordance with the laws of Ireland. You and we agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Ireland. If any provision(s) of the terms & conditions is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.
← Go Back
This website is owned and operated by uPILOT Teoranta.
If you need to contact us, please e-mail us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: +353 870 572 677.